34 Front-End Interview Questions for Candidates and HR
Interviews for tech roles like front-end development and Flutter roles are borderline determinants of how qualified you are. HR would throw front-end interview questions at you, but your diplomatic approach and response are the yardstick to ascertain your ethics and experience. If you fit in, you get the role, but if not, you are left hoping for a response that might never come.
Preparing surefire answers for possible HR questions keeps you ahead of other applicants and increases your odds of success. But how do you even prepare answers if you are clueless about questions you might be asked?
Make no mistakes; your CV and resume only get you an interview. The interview gets you the job. Your response has to be in-depth and airtight enough to prove that you just might have the skill it takes to work as a front-end developer.
34 Front-End Interview Questions for Engineers
First off, you should be sure of your skills as a front-end engineer. Can you implement codes like HTML and CSS? How well can you utilize frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, and Ember? Most job interviews are navigated to uncover irregularities and false claims. But, above all, they focus on discovering the candidate. This includes finding out your values and work ethic. Also, to see if you’d fare well with the existing work culture.
It’s no surprise why most HR people ask open-ended questions. Here are some of the most dazzling interview questions you should prepare.
- When is the best time to fire DOMContentLoaded and Load events?
- Name the HTTP status code classes that are used to induct success, client error, and server error.
- Can you write a code snippet that demonstrates the use of ES6 Promise API?
- What’s an event propagation (bubbling phase)?
- Provide the same-origin policy as a part of the web browser security model and their practical limitations.
- What is the essence of HTML5 History API in single-page applications
- What’s the process for the Critical Rendering Path for web browsers?
- Why is PageVisibility API useful?
- Provide a ground-up overview of recent Push web technologies.
- What does “1” + 2 + 4 evaluate to? What about “1” == 1 ?
- What has your front-end development career been like?
- Is JS any different from jQuery?
- How will you commit to the company’s growth?
- Tell us about other phases in the DOM Event flow you know.
- Is placing an async after the